My plans for the summer are coming together, and last night I booked flight tickets for London. I’m super excited since London is one of my favorite cities and because I have not been there for a couple of years.
I’ve already strated to look for things to do and see, places to stay and go, and good spots for a bite or a drink. Like everytime I’m looking for travel inspiration, I start at Pinterest, my fresh, new London board is created and some pins are added already – have a look here.
One thing I like about going back to London, is that I’ve already done a lot of the “must-do” things for tourist, and feel free to spend my time going back to my favorite places and finding new ones. However, I still have some must-visit places left to go, and my to-do list is soming together:
On my to-do list:
– Tate Modern – It’s been on my bucket list every time I’ve been to London, but for various reasons I’ve not yet gotten around to paying it a visit – About time!
– London eye – Same reason as tate really, so this time I’m going for sure!
– Walk around with no map or purpose – My favorite activity on vacation, perfect for exploring new hidden gems, and very relaxing.
– Shopping- Come on, it’s London, I practically have to go shopping!
– Day trips – Brighton, Oxford and Southhampton are places close to London that I also think is worth a visit.
If you’re looking for ways to use social networks in your vacation planning, have a look at this blog post.
Do you have any suggestions for where to go, what to see, and what I should absolutly NOT miss in, or close to, London?